Why support this campaign?
There is little doubt that this is the greatest opportunity in the College’s history to transform without losing the essence of its notably warm and friendly community.
£22 million more is needed for the Mill Lane redevelopment and more than £10 million is required for bursaries and scholarships, but we are buoyed by the Dolbys’ extraordinary support, and encouraged by the long-standing generosity of so many Pembroke people.
Ways to support this campaign
By giving, or giving again, or giving more, you will be participating in our generation’s gift to centuries more Pembroke members and friends, just as we benefited from our predecessors’ vision.
- Make a regular gift to the campaign here.
- Make a single gift to the campaign here.
- Make a gift to the campaign from the USA here.
- Make a gift by bank transfer or cheque here.
- Find more information on giving tax-efficiently and giving from outside the UK here.
If it’s not possible for you to make a cash donation right now, there are still many ways you can contribute by giving your time.
- Become a Digital Ambassador here.
- Introduce us to potential benefactors.
- Guide us with your advice and experience.
- Help our students as they learn to bring the excellence of their education and research to bear on the world around them as they leave.
“It feels good to give. What has been special about giving to Pembroke is that I have been able to see at close quarters how my support has helped, and continues to help, the College and its community to maintain the values I remember from my own time, but strive to ensure that it remains among the very best colleges in a great university.”
Lord Smith of Finsbury
Master, Pembroke College
The Importance of Saying Thank You
Reaching our campaign goal is paramount in order for Mill Lane and ongoing academic activities to be realised. Saying ‘thank you’ is just as important. There are number of different way in which the College recognises and acknowledges gifts it has received. All donors, no matter how big or small their gift,
receive a letter acknowledging their generosity and all donors who have given in the latest financial year are invited to the annual May Week Benefactors’ Garden Party. Our The Time and The Place Campaign also affords our supporters with a range of exciting naming opportunities.